Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 8 BOC: Progress in getting a lawyer

What I've done so far to find  a lawyer for my final project in  my Contracts, Negotiations and Copyright course is ask people close to me if they know any lawyers who would be willing to have an interview with a student who needs advice on intellectual property. My mother knows someone who is studying the law, and is working for an attorney, but I don't feel like that really meets the qualifications for what I'm being asked to do, so I've decided I will work on my questions and make sure they're the best I can ask before calling the law firm that caught my attention the most after looking through various law firms and lawyers last week. The law firm is called Reynolds and Associates, and an old friend used to work for them and is related to them, so I have a good feeling that they are very kind and would be willing to help a student with legal advice. And if that doesn't work out, I will call the other lawyers and see if any of them are kind enough to help me. After I'm done with my interview I will start working on the rest of the project, for I want to finish it as soon as possible so I won't have to stress out too much during finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment