Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 7 EOC

I will admit hearing about the final project for Contracts, Negotiations and Copyrights gave me a lot to think about, but I feel that if I plan the assignment well, it can help me succeed and get the grade I want. What I plan on doing is first asking my close family if they know any lawyers to see if I have a great opportunity in which not only I can do my assignment, but also do it more comfortably knowing the lawyer I'm interviewing is also a friend of my family. But if that doesn't work, I don't have to worry too much for I have already made a local lawyers that may be able to help me, and a kind class mate directed me to a website where I could find more. When I was looking through Lawyers.com I made sure to get the names of lawyers who aren't very "big" and probably not as busy as others. I like to call them "indie lawyers". They would most likely appreciate the attention and would gladly help me out. Before I make the calls, I will create a list of professional questions to ask the lawyer in order to get very informative answers that can help me in the future. These questions will obviously focus more on situations that may happen throughout my photography career so that if something does happen, I will know what to do; I will be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment