Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I was worried about what I would want to do with my future when someone close to me mentioned to me that I was good at photography. I looked into the photography world, entered it, and never went back. When I became very interested and engaged in photography, and got in a photography class in school, I knew what I wanted my career to be. At first, I would like to capture nature’s beauty, or just take photos of things I found fascinating; master nature photographer, Peter Lik, was the only photographer who inspired me back then. I have been exploring more of the photography world, and I have found many other inspirations, like horror photographer Joshua Hoffine, one of my biggest inspirations at the moment. I no longer wish to be a nature photographer. I'm now working on becoming a professional, freelance conceptual photographer, and a professional stock photographer. I also have a passion for music and work to have great success in that field as well. Success to me is achieving my goals, and I'm not afraid to dream big and work towards big goals. Because I know with determination and dedication, they can be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment